News:

Twelve years of vanilla Minecraft?!

Main Menu

DESTROYING OTHER PLAYER'S STUFF

Started by 3dB, April 06, 2015, 02:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3dB

Let me be clear about this:

THERE IS NEVER A REASON TO COMPLETELY DESTROY ANOTHER PLAYER'S THINGS.

The rules on this server are pretty lax. Some players like to play tricks on other people they know. I'm fine with that as long as it's in the spirit of good fun and that folks understand that the people they poke fun at might poke back.

That being said, I can't think of ANY reasonable explanation as to why players would travel halfway across the map to rig another player's hard work with TNT and level it. This is completely unacceptable. I have restored the things that were destroyed and banned the players responsible. I have not decided if they will be allowed back yet.

If somebody has destroyed your stuff let me or an OP know. We can take care of it and restore things to how they were. Do NOT take matters into your own hands. If you retaliate I won't hesitate to take action against you too.

This server has been without these sorts of problems for 4 years. The community here has been great and I'd like to keep it that way. If folks really want some type of PvP server we can probably get one set up, otherwise please be considerate of other people.