News:

Twelve years of vanilla Minecraft?!

Main Menu

Server move 03/2018

Started by 3dB, March 19, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3dB

Hi All,

I will be moving this upcoming weekend, 03/24 & 03/25. Sometime during the move the server will need to be shut down and moved to my new abode. I don't know exactly when I will move the server but I will try to minimize the downtime when I do. Once the move has been completed I will update this post.

It's also worth noting that the upload speed at my new place has been reduced from what I have currently. This may adversely impact server performance. If you encounter any problems with lag after the move please let me know.

--3dB

3dB

Server is down as of 03/25, I anticipate having it back up late tomorrow, the 26th.

smithadmin

Today is 4/4.  How did the move go?  (I'm asking because I can't get into the server....)

3dB

The move went... Well it's still going. In the unpacking phase now, taking longer than expected. The server is sitting under a pile of junk and I'm not entirely sure where I'm going to put it as I haven't fully reconstructed my networking shelf. I'll try and have it back for the weekend, even if I just dig it out and plug it in quickly. It could still go up and down a bit though as I move things around. I'm also still not entirely thrilled with my new ISP, we'll see what happens.

3dB

Server is back up. It's sitting in a temporary spot so it'll have to go down again to move into its final location but it should stay up for the most part.