• Welcome to Minecraft @ 3decibels.net.

News:

Twelve years of vanilla Minecraft?!

Main Menu

Theft

Started by Mikaro, December 21, 2020, 09:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikaro

Alright, who the hell went into my place and stole my stuff on display?  Full Set of Enchanted Netherite Armor and a Full set of weapons and tools.  Void_9 and RedDragonTitan are in my area, I have my place screwed up and stolen from and another place modified.  I'm mad, seriously mad.  I was making my place for all to enjoy.  no more.

3dB

Heya,

Sorry this happened to you. I looked in the inventories of the two players you mentioned and found one of them has all of your stuff. The other player is in your place but I don't think he took anything, he seems to be playing legitimately.

The player with the stuff in his inventory will receive a warning. I'll make sure he gets it. If it happens again he'll be gone. I'm only doing this because he seems to be playing with the guy who's doing it straight.

As for making things right, there are two options: I can (A) roll back your area to right before the theft/modifications which will make all your stuff reappear where it was and undo any building they did, or (B) leave the area as-is and give you a shulker box with your missing items. Let me know which you'd prefer and I'll make it so.

Edit for clarification: When I say roll back, I mean rewinding the chunks you're in to Sunday morning (12/20). The person who took your things was on at that point but I don't think they had taken anything yet. If they had then it'd have to go back to Saturday morning (12/19).

--3dB

Mikaro

Shulker box with items.  I'm leaving the area.   The other guy did screw with my stuff.   I removed all the valuables when I noticed.   I'm just going to move far away and start a whole new area I think.   One no one can touch,  I feel so freaking violated.

3dB

OK, I have placed a box in your inventory that has everything of yours I plucked out of Red's inventory. Void did not have anything that was obviously yours. I also went through their ender chests just to be sure. It's a manual process so if I missed anything let me know.

Again, sorry this happened. I've enabled block logging software on the server so if it happens again there will be easily traceable logs of who did what.

Your area is downright spectacular, I'm sorry to see you leave it but maybe your next place will be even better. If you encounter any issues at all please let me know.

--3dB

Mikaro

I'm missing an respawn anchor and my lodestone still, I just went into my nether area.   It's really a shock to me honestly.   Everyone on this server is usually great.  I already got plans for the next area.   I'm not tearing apart my old area, its still a work of art in my mind.  I will be building far enough away that they will have to just see the screenshots.   I'll make sure to invite you over though. :)

3dB

I put the items into a chest behind your nether portal in the overworld, the one where you are right now. I may have included extra.

The community here has been pretty stellar. I've only had to deal with a handful of incidents over the course of nine years. I know most of the people who play on this server and I can usually figure out who invited anyone I don't recognize. Pretty much all the problems that have cropped up have come from players who are a few links removed from the "regulars" and usually don't have much time invested in the server.

Your place is definitely art, no doubt! I will most definitely take you up on that invite once you have a new build going.

Mikaro

See, the original area I did now, was not planned.  It morphed into what it is.  This time, I have full plans and ideas going in.  I think I was planning a new spot anyway, this in a way worked out.  Once I move to a new area, I'm planning to carefully hunt out the perfect area.   it will be awesome.